One of North America’s most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Define, implement and manage the PCI Compliance Program and provide oversight over the Corporate Cybersecurity Program of work
- lead specific risk projects relating to Cybersecurity, develop a risk & control framework for cybersecurity governance.
- Review and update the PCI DSS Governance and ensure the related operational activities are are aligned with the most recent PCI DSS publication
- Demonstrate ongoing PCI DSS security controls are operating effectively on a continuous basis.
- Embed Cyber Security controls, consult on associated risk and advice on remediation actions
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Risk Management and cyber security.
- In depth knowledge of and ideally implementation of PCI DSS Standard and Risk Frameworks such as COSO, COBIT
- Knowledge of risk management practices and oversight functions
- Ideally have completed or will complete the PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) training program provided by the PCI SSC.
- Knowledge in Cyber security is required along with hands on experience in IT Audit.
- Experience leading projects is an asset
- Knowledge and experience working in the Insurance Industry is an asset