- Gather client requirements and develop the technical design for the IAM solution
- Develop the technical design document and business requirements document
- Provide direction to the developers on the installation, integration and deployment of IAM products in client environments.
- Participate in the hands on configuration and development of the solution if needed
- Communicate to clients on aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional levels.
- Assist clients with user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Assist in determining scope of the project and what is out of scope. Prepare effort estimates for all in-scope work.
Special Note: Experience in IAM solutions and their implementation is a mandatory requirement.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- 3+ years’ experience in IAM design and implementation experience
- Hands on experience with SailPoint IIQ, Oracle OIM or other java based Identity Management solutions.
- Experience in gathering IAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
- Strong experience in public/private cloud, container based solutions and modern IT infrastructure
- Practical experience with major Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of security applications, specifically around identity management and account creation/maintenance, as well as, 3rd party IAM offerings
- Working knowledge of directories including Active Directory, Azure AD (cloud), HR systems, ITSM solutions, PAM soloutions.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- PAM, SIEM and other security software experience a plus.
- Security clearance – must meet requirements
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP certification is a plus.