You will be accountable for:
- Managing and administering the SailPoint and CyberArk environments. Which includes maintaining the maintenance schedules, life cycle and capacity plans for all SailPoint and CyberArk components. Overseeing and supporting application onboarding. Also, including after-hours support, support during planned maintenance windows or critical support issues. In addition managing the licensing and entitlement management including growth and capacity planning
- Performance tuning, providing high availability and eliminating single points of failure for the SailPoint and CyberArk environments. Identify inefficiencies, gaps and issues, and drive the analysis and documentation of technical requirements
- Guiding the development, adoption of and adherence to standard operating procedures as related to the use and management of the SailPoint and CyberArk environments. And providing Disaster Recovery solutions by developing and maintaining a library of procedures for disaster recovery documentation
- Partnering with other IT teams to complete maintenance, build, and support activities in support of the SailPoint and CyberArk Environments
- Accurately maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts etc.
- Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the data science, including current technologies, platforms, standards, methodologies, privacy expectations, and ethical guidelines
- Fostering and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and proactively build channels of communication across business units to ensure collaboration and achievement of organizational objectives to improve products and processes
Your experience includes:
- University Degree, Computer Science, MIS or a related field. CISSP or equivalent an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience administering and managing SailPoint and CyberArk solutions. And providing operational support for a large CyberArk environment
- Solid understanding of Sailpoint architecture and be able to implement, operate, and support the tool
- Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
- Experience with any of the following is a strong asset: SailPoint IIQ, CyberArk Privileged Session Manager, CyberArk Application Identity Manage, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Office based products and solutions, including Office 365
- Able to manage and be successful with complex and ambiguous situations/requirements and the need to change initiative direction
- Highly developed and proven consulting, change management, project management and strategic
- Excellent research, analysis and communications (written and verbal) skills. With a passion for documentation