Are you looking for a new opportunity in Security Operations? Seeking a role transformative impact on IT? Our wealth management client located in downtown Toronto is looking for a Senior Manager of Security Operations! This position is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of the Security Operations Center (SOC), with the mandate of providing day-to-day cyber security services to Moneris. The purpose of the role is to ensure that all information and technology assets of Moneris are protected against security threats and risks are timely mitigated.
Why you want to work with us:
Some flexibility to work from home
Informal dress code
Transformative impact on IT
Excellent health and medical benefits
West end of Toronto
What you will be doing:
• Provide functional design, implementation and oversight of the Security Operations Center (SOC) in support of corporate risk management policies and regulatory requirements. While providing oversight to the delivery of all enterprise operational security services, including the collection of cyber threat intelligence, security vulnerability management, perpetual scanning (VA), logging and monitoring, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), event correlation, operational metrics and reporting, cryptographic services, management of remote access and tokens, security audits and remediation, access control, and specialized security services.
• Establish effective relationships and processes with all IT and business areas of Moneris and establishes clear roles and responsibilities for information security practices and controls. Also, manage relationship and performance of security providers
• Develop operational processes and procedures that demonstrate high quality and cost effectiveness in the delivery of security services. Develop and track management and board-level security metrics for cybersecurity operations under the direction of the CISO, communicating the security posture of individual Moneris businesses, status of regulatory compliance with regard to data protection and cyber-security readiness, and opportunities to strengthen the security posture.
• Interact effectively and persuasively with key stakeholders, both internally and externally as part of the larger financial industry and critical infrastructure of Canada.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team in the areas of business knowledge, security operations, strategy and best practices. As well, maintain current knowledge of security solutions, anticipate and plan for product end-of-life and replacement.
• Responsible for preparing and managing annual operating and project budgets ensuring uninterrupted delivery of security services.
How do you qualify?:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology or a related field of study
• Professional Security designation – CISSP or equivalent is required
• 10 years of experience in managing vulnerabilities and patch management programs at various technology layers (application to BIOS)
• Knowledge of security standards including PCI DSS and PA DSS (remove). Also, possessing knowledge of security standards including NIST CSF, ISO27001, PCI DSS
• Strong capabilities and track record of deploying and operating security capabilities including SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection and Response, Data leakage protection, vulnerability management tools
• Deep experience handling cyber security incident and breach management. As well as, having experience implementing and managing threat intelligence tools and feeds
Apply now to this amazing Senior Manager of Security Operations opportunity with our Toronto wealth management client. We’ll review your application and have our top recruiter connect with you if you’re a good fit! Please reach out to our Recruitment Manager Nimmy Martin to find out more about this role, contact her at email@example.com today!